Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Baking!

Oh my it's been awhile. I don't really know what I've been doing, but I have been baking like crazy. Geez, I have like a month's baking to catch up on here, although I haven't really done anything new and exciting. Just some cupcakes.

My most exciting baking lately has been for the holidays! Mainly Christmas. I got off work on Christmas Eve at 12, and started baking at like 3. I was making Christmas dessert, and my Dad's been harassing me for pound cake, and then I had extra batter so I made cupcakes. I made for Christmas dinner dessert chocolate mousse cakes, so I had to make mousse, and whipped cream, and the chocolate cake. The real piece du resistance is my cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing. I also made some super cute cupcakes for a friend's little party.

The bottom of the dessert: cake!

Pound Cake

MMMM




Cinnamon bun with ICING!

Chocolate dessert

With mousse!


And then a wreath of whipped cream

cupcakes!

More pound cake

cupcakes for my friend :D



so cute!!

I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment