Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cinnamon Apple Buns



Mmm. I made these this past weekend, and I must say, these are my best ever. I actually found the recipe while creeping around Tumblr, and I think I found what I'm making for Christmas morning! The best part about these is that you can totally add whatever you want: if apples aren't your thing, add raisins, or nuts, or nothing at all. I was originally going to make them in the cupcake pan, but they were too big and didn't fit. Besides, there's something to ripping them apart on a big tray.

I didn't make the glaze because a) I think they're sweet enough without, b) I didn't have any apple cider, and c) I was just being lazy. I think the next time I'm going to try making the dough the night before, to save some time and let it rise some more.

xoxo
The recipe is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment